Conditions of use and Access
By accessing any of this website's web pages, online links or connections, you agree to the terms and conditions presented below.
Limitation of Liability
At no time shall the Affiliates or International Agencies of Banco de Bogotá and/or its managers, employees and authorized personnel be liable for:
- Decisions made by the User based on the website's content, such as economic studies, indicators, prices and figures, etc, which are of an informative nature. These negotiation decisions are the total and exclusive responsibility of the user.
- Damages directly or indirectly originating from the existence, use, access, interruption, impossibility of use or impossibility of access to this website or its links or connections on the Internet or any other computer network.
- Any kind of damages, losses, claims or expenses of any kind, whether or not they result from the use of the Web, from the Information acquired or accessed through it, from computer viruses, from operational failures or interruptions to the service or transmission, or failures on the line. The use of the Web, whether by direct connection or by a link or other means, constitutes a warning to any user of the possibility that these events may occur.
The Bank shall not be obligated to confirm transactions requested through the website.
You may only use the website for lawful purposes in accordance with these terms and conditions of use. You agree not to use the website:
- In any way that violates any federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States, Panama, Nassau, Colombia or other countries)
- To transmit, or try to send, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any junk mail, chain letters, spam, or any other request.
- To misrepresent or attempt to misrepresent yourself as Banco de Bogotá S.A. and/or its affiliates and agencies, an employee of Banco de Bogotá S.A. and/or its affiliates and agencies, another user or any person or entity (including, but not limited to, the use of email addresses or screen names associated with any of the aforementioned).
- To disable, damage or harm the website or interfere with its use by third parties, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the website.
- To use any manual process to control or copy any material on the website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- To use any application, software or routine that interferes with the correct operation of the website.
- To introduce any kind of virus, trojan horses, worms or other malicious or technologically harmful material.
- To attempt to gain unauthorized access to interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the website, the server the website is stored on, or any server, computer or database connected to the website.
- To attack the website through a denial-of service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the website, or that, as determined by us, may harm Banco de Bogotá S.A. and/or its affiliates and agencies or users of the website, or expose them to liability.
Use of Information and Materials
The information and/or materials that are a part of this website and the terms and conditions and descriptions displayed therein are subject to change without prior notice. Access to the products and services offered is subject to its establishment and final acceptance by Banco de Bogotá S.A. and/or its affiliates and agencies.
This website does not give any kind of investment recommendation or legal, tax or any other kind of advice and nothing included on it must be taken as a basis for making investments or decisions. Likewise, information is posted on this Website for general use and it does not take into account the specific investment objectives, financial circumstances or individual needs of any individual or legal entity. Before deciding on any investment, you must obtain appropriate and specific professional advice. The value of investments may increase or decrease, a situation that the investor must assume, including the risk of not recovering a portion or full amount invested. Similarly, the announcement of past returns does not constitute a promise or guarantee of future returns. Banco de Bogotá S.A and its affiliates and agencies (including Banco de Bogotá, S.A.) does not provide or confer any guarantee of the accuracy or integrity of the information and material found on this website and the user expressly accepts that Banco de Bogotá its agencies and affiliates and agencies (including Banco de Bogotá, S.A.) shall not be held liable for mistakes or omissions in information and/or material.
The content of this website is solely for information purposes and under no circumstances must it be used or considered as a sale offer, a request for a purchase offer or a recommendation to make any other transaction, except when it is expressly indicated as so.
RESTRICTIONS FOR CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES (including any citizen or resident of the United States or any legal entity constituted in or by virtue of United States law, or any administrative subdivision of that country): If you are a United States citizen or you are accessing the website from the United States of America (including its territories and possessions and the District of Columbia), we inform you that through this website, Banco de Bogotá its agencies and affiliates (including Banco de Bogotá, S.A.) provide the ability to obtain information about securities not registered in accordance with the United States Securities Act of 1933 and its corresponding amendments. According to said act, these securities cannot be offered in the United States of America, except in the manner permitted by the securities regulations of that country, through their registration or exemption.
INFORMATION OF THIRD PARTIES: Banco de Bogotá its agencies and affiliates (including Banco de Bogotá, S.A.) may include reports of third parties on the website, occasionally provide advice services or have business relations with issuing entities, trade securities or other investments, hold positions in these companies, act as a market creator or support the business of the companies mentioned in a publication or analysis report. Banco de Bogotá its agencies and affiliates (including Banco de Bogotá, S.A.) do not accept responsibility for any direct or induced loss, as a consequence of the use of said publications or analysis reports. Similarly, this information cannot be reproduced, distributed or published by any receiver, whatever the purpose may be.
If you do not agree with what is provided herein, please do not access this site.
Banco de Bogotá has implemented a secure email system so that you easily receive information, efficiently and securely through encrypted email messages.
Please note the following
- No Bank employee is authorized to request authentication information (user names or passwords).
- It is NOT the Bank's policy to send emails requesting that confidential information be updated (card number, ID card, PINs).
- Report any unusual or suspicious activities immediately to email@example.com or your city's Servilínea telephone lines, such as:
- Receiving emails that are not encrypted from Banco de Bogotá employees with confidential information.
- The Bank is not responsible for possible risks and their possible materialization caused by failures and/or computer attacks made on email servers different to the Bank's domain where the email account where you receive your secure email messages is registered.
- The Bank is not responsible for the possible risks and their possible materialization resulting from the illegal or incorrect use of the email account where you receive your secure mail messages.
- You must never reveal the password that you use to open your secure email messages to third parties or strangers. The Bank is not responsible for the possible risks and their possible effects caused by the loss of privacy resulting from the poor management of your password.
- Receiving emails from any sender requesting confidential information such as PINs, card numbers or user names.