Frequently Asked Questions
About Our Website
What is the recommended browser version to use the Internet solution?
We recommend the use of Internet browsers that support security levels known as Secure Sockets Layers (SSL) with 128-bit encryption strength. The minimum versions for your browser to work without technical problems are: Internet Explorer version 6.0 or higher or Firefox 1.5 or higher
How can I register for the website services?
On the homepage, select the New User option. Then, select the affiliate where you have your products and indicate what kind of Client you are (Individual or Corporation). The system will show the registration agreement for you acknowledge and accept the terms and conditions on the corresponding registration form. During the registration process, the system will guide you through the security options that we manage for the process of accessing the website's services and transactions. Our Sales and Services team will be ready to help you in the registration process and provide any other advice or suggestions that you may need while you enjoy the benefits of our website.
If I have products in various foreign subsidiaries at a time, how should I make the connection to the internet service?
Because our foreign subsidiaries and agencies are mutually independent entities, the record linkage and subsequent use of transactional portal by Agency should be independent / Subsidiary.
For corporate clients, can there be several users for one company?
Each company internally appoints as many users as it requires. It is the right and responsibility of the company to assign users and for each one of them, to establish the type of actions these users can carry out, the products and permitted amounts for transactions and requests to manage through the website.
What are the website's services?
You have access to a wide range of services and transactions through our online Banking.
Browsing from our homepage, you can obtain information about our Agencies and Affiliates, as well as each one's range of products and services.
By registering for the account balance inquiry and transaction services, you can make:
- General and detailed inquiries about each one of the products registered with the Agency or Affiliate, with the possibility of printing account statements.
- Monetary transactions such as transfers; for companies, payment of suppliers and payroll; loan payments and payment of services.
- Online Services Applications for any requirement or information you need about your products or transactions.
- Management of the options you will manage after accessing Inquiries and Transactions, products that you want to see and changes to your PIN, etc.
- Receive messages or bank responses through the notifications option.
- Contact and make requests from the Bank through the options on the Customer Service menu - Information about economic indicators and economic reports.
¿What are the account balance inquiry options that I can use?
Upon accessing the inquiries and transactions options, the system will present a comprehensive screen with basic information of your products.
Additionally, through the rapid access menu for any product or through the main menu options, you can make detailed account balance inquiries and consult transactions of the last 6 months and request statements.
Can I pay my utility bills via the internet?
If you are registered with our Miami Agency, you can pay for your utility bills from the account of your choice.
In order for the transaction to be successful, it is important that you provide the exact information required, just as it appears on your receipt or bill. Your payment will be processed within three working days from the date of your request.
Are internet transactions done online?
The request for any transaction is received in real time and is handled by our Bank, taking into account the following:
- Wire Transfers and payments of payroll and suppliers are registered on the date they are requested, provided that they are received on a working day of our Agency or affiliate or within its banking hours (Miami: until 4:00 pm, Miami time, Panama until 1:00 pm and Nassau: until 1:00 pm).
- Recurring transfers are those that may be scheduled prior to the date that they are applied. They will be processed by the Bank on the date indicated by the Client, provided that it is a working day.
- Product inquiries (balances and transactions) are made in real time.
- Requests for services and the payment of utility bills are managed within the standard time frame to address your needs.
Can I make wire transfers to accounts at other banks?
You have the option of making interbank wire transfers, including to and from Banco de Bogotá Colombia. It is very important for the record of transfers to register the exact information of the beneficiary, name, bank (ABA or SWIFT) and the account number. Make secure transfers through our website.
Is there a record of the transactions made and who authorized them?
All transactions are registered in the audit Log, which can be verified by the Bank or by the User Administrator in our corporate clients' case.
What are recurring wire transfers and how do they work?
A recurring wire transfer is one made with certain frequency to the same recipient. To facilitate the management of these regular transactions, the system allows the information to be saved, so that you do not have to reenter all the information.
Enter from the main menu through the Transfers option, then select recurring transfers and provide the requested information. You can also select the option to save a transfer as a recurring transfer during the transfer process.